Friendship Blessing



For some time I have been meaning to use the So Sentimental Stamp Set from SU.  So I decided this sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches would work perfectly...I wanted to make something simple not too fancy and Playing with Patterns DSP seem to work very well for the look!    Even though I don't know you ladies personally, thank you for hosting this this challenge each week and I don't personally know the many ladies who participate...still there is a certain friendship that develops as you visit the blogs and see the work of fellow card makers and often hear their stories.   My story right now is one of quarantine.  I am going through chemo to fight multiple myeloma and this week following my treatment has gone very well and for this I thank the Lord Jesus.   I have actually felt like making a few cards to share with friends...and I just made a hamburger tomato pie that I am looking so forward to eating with my husband when it cools..   Last week I didn't feel like doing any of this.   All of you seem like the kind of gals I would enjoy spending time with...May the Lord bless you all for the blessing you are to me!           Kathy

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! Great use of the sketch featuring a sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meslissa thanks for your encouraging comments.....it was nice to see so many participants this week!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your PTL Kathy! I love navy with pastels and your card is clean & classy. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti thanks for reaching out, your comments are so encouraging!

      Delete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! And I'm so glad you've had a good week! What a sweet testimony of God's goodness!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, He really is good and while I'm thankful that this week has been more doable, thank some are---nothing can diminish His goodness! Thanks for reaching out!

      Delete