Psalm 130.5 card




Cardmaking is so therapeutic and when you add a verse of truth the card can be used to encourage someone going through a hard time, which is almost everyone these days.     I think I made a card using the dimensions of the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches a very long time ago, but I'm not sure, So I decided to try it.   I have downloaded several sets of digital 8 1/2 x 11 papers from Etsy. For this card I used  a solid and a print from a Fashion City Pack.    I really like using them because as you can see the download prints all the way to the edge of the paper.   For the floral print I used a really nice printer paper but for the blue I used Whisper White CS from SU.  Even though the outside of the card is blue, the inside is white for writing a message.  The pictures tell the story.    Thanks for stopping by and may the LORD bless you whatever you are facing!             Thanks   Kathy



 


7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning. I love these papers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you like it, turned out to be a fun sketch and size to work with!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your papers!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like, I wasn't feeling well today, so it helped me through the day to do this challenge!

      Delete
  3. That shade of blue is wonderful especially with the pretty flowers. So glad you gave our sketch at try this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out to be a great sketch and size for the papers for sure, thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so special. The design is bright and sentiment inspiring.

    ReplyDelete