Dragonfly birthday...



It's going in a mother's day basket for a friend.   It's all current product except the base (have no idea where I got it or what the color is) and the watercolor pencil (very old CTMH) Spring Iris.   I had planned to put the white panel on white...but when I saw how it looked it just didn't work.   So I went scrambling for something to match my original dragonfly.  This card base didn't match but I didn't have anything any better, so I stamped another  dragonfly and  watercolored it Spring Iris and then went hunting in the Blue Belle sequin collection for the closest match blue I could find.   There are few variations in the pack, they are super pretty...anyway--it's finished.   For some reason I am really loving the new SU Whimsy die collection.  Sketch is Tuesday Morning Sketches and I'm linking it to the "Anything Goes category at Seize the Birthday..   Thanks for stopping by,  have a safe and productive week!     Kathy
PS     I am rearranging the blog trying something new, so no telling how long that will take!   Please excuse the lack of personalization for now!

 

10 comments:

  1. This came out very CAS and pretty! I remember CTMH Spring Iris!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patti, I was with CTMH many years ago, I still buy from my upline. When I want to do something Amuzing I look through my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The dragonfly is so delicate and so lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I love dragonflies! I'm so glad you could play along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! The delicate texture goes well with the dragonfly. Great colours too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete