Hebrews 4.16 Floral card





This is the first time I have attempted both challenges over at TSOT..  The verse is Hebrews 4.16 and  I rotated the sketch because of the shape of the verse, a stamp from Verve (no longer in business).   The Dahlia and leaves are from Fun Stampers Journey (I think they are now a part of Spellbinders).   The DSP is from the SU collection Penguin Playmates.  I used SU Markers for the flower and leaves and added the new fresh freesia gems.    Thanks for stopping by, Kathy




 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this quote, Kathy, and how pretty with the flower and our fun DSP - great job! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scripture, Kathy. Such meaningful words knowing we can rely on Jesus.. Your card is so pretty - great choice of colors and I like how you rotated the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday #525

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and the verse. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Try Stampin'On Tuesday! Valérie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Thank you for joining Try Stampin' on Tuesday for Challenge #525. Great job!

    ReplyDelete