Warm Winter WIshes


My box from CTMH containing the slimline card bases and envelopes arrived just in time for this sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches # 504.   The DSP and Cut-Outs are from SU Penguin Playmates.  This DSP is just so adorable!    Plan A had me placing the DSP  halfway up the card and the sentiment being stamped on the white part,..but when you smear the sentiment, then you go to plan B.   It turned out sweet,  I just love these little critters and fussy cutting them out of the paper was easy   I brushed their cheeks with Nuvo glitter gloss aqua shimmer and added ribbon (shaded spruce) from a paper pumpkin box a couple of years ago!   I will send it as an encouragement card this winter!       Thanks for looking!   Kathy

 

6 comments:

  1. These three friends are adorable together! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet! Just love that penguin and his playmates! Too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet trio! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete