Joyful Christmas






The poinsettia is such a beautiful symbol of Christmas.   I have had this SU Joyful Christmas stamp set for several years now and it remains one of my favorites.   The poinsettia is large so I decided to do a 5 x 7 card...It's been so long I don't remember making this size card ever.   I am participating at Tuesday Morning Sketches and Addicted to CAS (leaf) and Christmas Card Challenge Blog (plaid).   I used the Peaceful Place papers from the current SU occasions catalog.    To stamp my image and the poinsettia I used Intense Black from CTMH, it is my favorite permanent ink of all time!      Thanks for looking, and stay safe by wearing a mask, we are not there yet, but hopefully someday Covid will be in hand.     Kathy

 

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty poinsettia.. Your card is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, good to see new people making cards at TMS

      Delete
  2. Pretty poinsettia card with the plaid corners. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful poinsettia and I see the plaid in the background! Thank you so much for playing along with our CAS Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Poinsettia and I love your plaid border, Kathy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas and Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking time to comment, so appreciated

      Delete
  5. Loving your poinsettia Kathy and of course the 'flowers' are in fact leaves so perfect for our challenge! Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun use of the sketch - I love the pattern mix. Great use of leaf too. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. The poinsettias are fabulous with that black and white check - so on trend with so many decor elements I've seen this season. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete