Several shades of yellow...





Today's card follows the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.   Their sketch was perfect for what I had in mind to do.   When I saw the vertical birthday sentiment in the Celebrate with Flowers stamp set in the current catalog I knew I had to have it.   A long time ago I owned a birthday set from CTMH that had a smaller vertical birthday sentiment, but I have not seen another one since that set.    I love a monochromatic look and I think the papers are crushed curry and bumblebee but there may be another color in there somewhere.   I'm also linking the card to Seize the Birthday challenge "anything goes."   Thanks for stopping by,  comments appreciated!            Kathy

 

4 comments:

  1. I love the cheerful yellow patterns you've used behind the cute dragonfly! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and cheery card -- love your pattern mix too. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete