Galvanized metal Christmas card....






A week ago I saw this sketch on someone's blog (not sure who) but I visited the blog and decided to play along over at Fusion Card Challenge.    My card is a digital download from Glacielle Designs Wonderful Winter. I ended up doing the sketch since I wanted to try the poinsettia, and I learned that it isn't easy to color something this small with my colored with SU watercolor pencils,  Anyway I ended up putting an SU enamel in the center of each poinsettia, because there was no way for me not to smear in cherry cobbler.  I added more of the enamels,  they are in the current SU Occasions.  Thanks for looking!  Kathy

 

4 comments:

  1. I love this for the holidays! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.. Love your digital image and I think your coloring looks great, although I agree with you on coloring small areas. https://caschristmascardchallenge.blogspot.com/ is looking for cards with gray and red, you should enter it there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks JoAnn I jus received a new poinsettia set from SU and I'm trying to put something together (red/gray) with that...you know how it is with mojo sometimes..

    ReplyDelete