Habakkuk 2.44

 

WordArt Wednesday is a source for beautiful Bible verses that you can download and use on your cards.   I am using one of their verses on today's card.    The sketch is inspired by Tuesday Morning Sketches and the dotted panel is from Sunflower Papers at Glacielle Designs.    The ribbon Blushing Bride is in the fall 2021 SU Occasions and the flowers are petite petals (retired).  My sweet cairn terrier, woke me up at 7:00 AM to go outside, (as a retiree I sleep late when I can)  it was pouring buckets and thundering and neither of us wanted to venture out the door, but when you gotta go you gotta go!    We have one more day to go and our current rainy season will abate (or so the weatherman says!)     Thanks for stopping by and blessings to all of you!       Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. The pretty pink bow softens the black/white background. I am glad to learn about the WordArt Wednesday site as I send cards to shut-ins from my church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, how wonderful that you make cards for kids and seniors! I know your ministry is a blessing, especially during these days!

      Delete
  2. Pretty card and I love that you rotated the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the verses from WAW, too!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the verse. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment. JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Pink and black is a great color combo. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete