Yellow Daisies Card...



I ran across this card (the card is below the stamp set) earlier today at Glacielle Designs that inspired me to make my card,  and it is loosely based on this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I had planned to use some flowers that I downloaded a couple of weeks ago, but the colors just didn't work out--I don't think I let the print out sit long enough before I watercolored the images one of the flowers was bigger than the other.  The leaves are digital printouts.  Anyway I decided to use a stamp from the retired SU set Bloom With Hope and the sentiment is from the retired SU Autumn Blessings set.   It was in last years fall Occasions catalog (I think).  The DSP is SU retired and I used an embossing folder to give it more texture.   Thanks for looking,  Kathy

 

6 comments:

  1. The daisies are truly so lovely. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cheerful daisies on that beautiful background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Those daisies are beautiful and I love the rather summery color scheme ! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete