Psalm 119.125,129 Card






Thanks for stopping in.   Today when I visited WORD art Wednesday, I decided to try and create a verse card every other week using their freebie downloads.   The sketch I'm using and the color combo (off white, orange and blue) is the current challenge at Fusion Card Challenge.  While not their exact colors, this color combo is highly unusual for me, but all in all I like it!.  I have no idea what color the CS is, but the sequins are Blue Belle (last years CTMH color of the year).  The stamp and dies are from Autumn Greetings and the die set that goes with the stamp set.   The plaid is SU retired from last year.   The thread is linen also retired SU.  The card is 4 1/2 by 6 ish and the kraft panel is a piece my daughter had left over many years ago when she was scrapbooking.      May the truth of these verses take root in our hearts as we consider  how good and kind our creator God really is.    Blessings to you all,   Kathy

2 comments:

  1. love that little pumpkin cluster. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete