Penguin Playmates DSP baby card



What I "envision" and what I end up with, are very often two different things whether it's cooking without a sure fire recipe or making cards.    Anyway let's just say using the vellum may not have been the best option for this card!      The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches and somehow I ended up making a baby card, which is the same kind of card I made for my last card over a month ago.  I do love making baby cards especially with baby clothes, they are so stinkin cute!   I plan to make two more and get posted before 3:00 PM tomorrow, I've already got them partly in the works!     I have been so busy, that I haven't had time to play.   But today I decided to make time!    The DSP is SU and is current, but the onesie and hanger are retired, not sure about the baby die cut, it came from Simon Says I think!   Personally I would use this card for a boy or a girl.    I hope you are safe and doing well, thanks for stopping in!            Kathy



 

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way. I look at something I make and say "hmmm, is that what I meant?" LOL Your baby card is adorable. I think it's perfect! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to your first statement!! LOL
    Either way, this turned out to be wonderful!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete