Baby onesie card....





The baby sets and die cuts have been retired from SU for a few years now.    My SU friend actually gave them to me when she ordered some new stuff last year.   When I saw the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday, I thought of this, I've done something similar before.   I used the playful penguin papers and seafoam as my predominant colors.  My favorite thing to make is the die cut hanger, so stinkin cute.   It was after I had cut and stamped and got it ready to assemble that I discovered how much it appears that I had copied Valerie's card.   When I hadn't but, after I looked at her card really well, I decided to trim the vertical panel of stripes and show the seafoam on each side more.   I decided to go ahead and  share it, because of the new papers and just all the creative things that can be done with it.   Thanks for looking and have a safe week!    Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment