Thanksgiving Leaves Card...







Here is my second card for Inspired by... "Hello Friend,  fall look and colors.    I used the Card Concept colors, it looked like Navy in the picture to me,  I even put in a brand  new color cartridge and printed it out.    The Playful Pnguin blue stripe worked and I tied  it with a mint maccaron cord and used the  colors the cagun and yellow - pumpkin pie to give my leaves a burnished look.   The image and Sentiment are from Graciellie Designs.   I used colored pencils, for this small an image it just works better than water color pencils.   I really liked the challenges and I think this is a very nice card.   Simple and clean!       Thanks for stopping in,   Kathy



 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! I agree with you - simple and clean and beautifully done! So glad you played along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Kathy. The leaf's colors are perfect! So glad you joined us at the Card Concept Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful clean layers on your cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a beautifully designed card, I love it! Grateful to see it in our gallery, this is inspiring! Thank you for inspiring us @IB!

    ReplyDelete