Merry Christmas Wreath card






I've started playing over at Inspired By...Challenge Blog, another way for me to take care of the gray matter I have left in my brain!    I  was inspired by the picture to do a wreath and use beautiful DSP Paper.  The wreath image and sentiment are both digital from Gaciellie Designs and I'm learning to work with digi's without wasting, but it is challenging.    I will have the fall card posted in a little while, I decided to make all the challenges and just see how it turns out.    Thanks for stopping in,          Kathy

 

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet wreath, Kathy and I like that background paper! Cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card, I LOVE the design, the delicate details, the colors, everything!! Thank you for inspiring us @IB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gracellie's designs...in fact, I may have to hop over there to get out that pretty wreath design! It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us at Inspired BY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry LeAnne the sentiment is Glacielle the wreath is Etsy, i have a Glacielle wreath but didn't use it and I forgot to correct the blog

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete