New Home (card for our new neighbors)

 





Every now and then I go searching for challlenges and last night I found My Time To Craft Challenge Blog.    As it turns out the challenge this week is creating a New Home Card.   I had just made one over the weekend, took a picture, bought a local restaurant card that is only on my coast of the states and knocked on their door.   They moved in the week before!         I have never entered a challenge for this type of card.   The image is a digi stamp from Glacielle Designs, which I love and if she keeps having such good sales, I'm in trouble!         The house looks in need of some TLC so I played that up on the card.   The house the neighbors bought was given plenty of TLC from the guys that owned it.  It's beautiful inside and out.   We miss the guys (they relocated to another state for a great job opportunity but it will be nice to get to know and enjoy the new folks.   Thanks for stopping in,  I look forward to continuing to participate at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog.      Kathy
 


1 comment:

  1. what a great card love the texture - thanks for joining the my time to craft Challenge - DT JudithCE

    ReplyDelete