Peaceful Season Christmas...

 






When I first started stamping and making cards, we did not have beautiful DSP.  There was scrapbook paper, but we thought of that as just for scrapbooking.   I just love all the beautiful papers.
Today's card features Peaceful Place SU DSP.    The sketch is Freshly Made Sketches.  It took me awhile to get the look that I liked, but here it is!   If I make more to send to friends, I will probably leave the cherry cobbler matting off,  it would make it easier and I think I would like it better.   Have a safe week and thanks for stopping in!     Kathy

I made another one!  The good news is, I have a lot of DSP to work with!


1 comment:

  1. I love all of the gorgeous gray patterns. So beautiful with the sweet cabin and the pops of red! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete