cone of flowers sweet birthday....




For my card I have used Glacielle Designs digital stamps and digital paper.  I wouldn't say it's easier, it can be very challenging to work with digital images and paper, but you don't have to worry about a smudged image.   I have developed a tremor and so most of the time when I stamp,  I used my SU stamparatus to avoid smudging.   I offset the sentiment to the left so that when I cut it I could use some of the background image that would be kind of hard to fussy cut.  I then copied the cone/flowers image so it would be exactly the same size as the bottom image (hope this makes sense).   I used a 4 on 1 vertical label program and printed it.   I cut the 8 1/2 by 11 in half and you can fold the half without images to make the card base.   I then printed an 8 1/2 by 11 with the blue brushstroke background, cut and adhered it to the background panel and used an oldembossing folder to give the panel texture, this panel I adhered to the card base.   The sequins are from CTMH last year's color of the year.   The image is watercolored using CTMH and SU colored pencils.     The image is different, but fun and I think it worked well with this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.    Thanks for stopping by,   have a safe week!     Kathy


 

8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful! I love the added scallop detail and the image is colored beautifully. So glad you played along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You sure know your way around your computer and printer. The card you created is beautiful and follows the TMS perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Beautiful image, and I love the embossing detail!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete