Poinsettia Wreath Christmas Card...



 




Glacielle Design had an end of month sale and I couldn't resist the digital wreath stamp set, if you are interested the sale is on for a few days.  I did use a sentiment from one of the SU Paper Pumpkin kits and I turned the Just Add Ink sketch sideways, I was inspired by Tis the Season for Friends at Inspired By... I love the color of the poinsettia.   For those of you who visit from time to time you may caught on that I have a love affair with Poinsettias (perhaps because my mom loved them.)    Thanks for stopping by and have a safe week,   Kathy


 

12 comments:

  1. i too am a lover of Poinsettias, Kathy!! I just love this salmon-y colored beauty! And, am I seeing a creamy white here? 'Tis the season for that too, in my book!
    Thanks for playing cards with us at Inspired By this week!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, yes I used some creamy white and did my paintbrush to sprinkle some of the color in my frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch Kathy, lots of lovely details. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great frame element, it really draws you into the card. Love the texture of the embossing too. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how beautiful, love your colors on your wreath and paired with the embossed background really draws your eye in, love this! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wouldn't seem like Christmas to me without poinsettias, I love them too! Your card is festive and so so pretty! So glad you could play at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another poinsettia lover! I like how you created a paper frame and incorporated the circular elements around the poinsettia. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete