Hosea 6.8 card....






There are lots of things I love about fall, the leaves turning colors, the leaves falling, relief from the summer heat, but the days getting shorter is not so good for me.   I chose this verse, because it's a reminder of how God uses the seasons in our lives.   I followed the Color Challenge ctd666 at Color Throwdown and used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday. It isn't the verse for this week at WordArt Wednesday, but I am linking it there also.  My daughter liked the card.  She's visiting and I'm going to let her pick out some cards to take with her.   Since I don't sell for any companies, I am not listing what I used on this card, but just ask if you want to know something!   Thanks for stopping by,   Kathy


 

6 comments:

  1. Love this, Kathy! Absolutely fabulous quote, and beautiful color scheme - love that textured background! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Heather, It is a card a plan to send a special friend right now!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful Fall card! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, it is always nice to hear from other stamps, I noticed you live in SC....I live in the greater Greenville area.. Just wondering how close we are!

      Delete
  3. Kathy, what a beautiful card! Great color combo, and gorgeous embossed background!! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our sketch challenge that includes your beautiful leaves and sequin embellishments!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, I appreciate you taking the time to make such nice comments!

      Delete