All is Bright....

 



It's been a cold day here in SC and I haven't wanted to do anything much, so I decided to play around with my card making toys.  For the last couple of months I just couldn't seem to find time to play much!  This photo of Westminster Bridge  at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog transported me back to Sept of 2019.   My adult kids accompanied me to London and other places in England for a ten day trip.  We were on the go from the crack of dawn to well after dark and the bridges with all the lights were so pretty.  We had such a wonderful time.  When I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches,  I just kept thinking Christmas tree lights.  So combining the challenges this is what I came up with.  I used SU Poppy Parade, Daffadil, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point and Mango Melody.       Thanks for stopping in...Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh Christmas lights are perfect for this challenge! Bright and festive! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW sounds like an awesome trip ... thanks for sharing what inspired you with us! What a wonderful story! Your card is fabulous ... love all the colorful holiday lights on the beautifully embossed background! So festive! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
    Darlene
    INSPIRATION STATION
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! I love those lights and the embossed background! So perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! It's a great sketch for sure~

      Delete