Fun on ICE...

 
 First of all, you are not going crazy, the card that I linked is not the same as the one above.   The more I looked at the red sentiment the less I like it, so I did the sentiment in blue and used a cloud die.  So this is alow laying cloud just at the tree line but it works for me.  My mind had much on it when I started putting my card together during the night.  I had been looking at create a smile sketch for a few days and was planning to use some dies I have to give the look, but when I saw this background paper it just seemed to work so well, too bad I missed the link cut off.    I took liberties with the sketch, but it was defintely my inspiration and also the challenge photo at Just Us Girls served as inspiration.    Yesterday was my Multiple Myeloma infusion treatment day and I get steroids as part of the treatment, so I didn't even go to bed last night, because I always have so much drive going.   I take steroids every Tuesday, but only get the infusion every 4th Tuesday.    Anyway,  I found this cute set on Etsy and with so many elements I felt it would be something I could use every winter and for $3.00 it was a good deal,  so it is now part of my growing digital collection that I store on a flash drive to free my computer.  I work in Word when I use my digital papers and clip art digis..   I created the background and then printed the kids separately and fussy cut them.   I wanted to do a winter scene and the Olympics are on my mind, because I have a niece and her family who live near Bejing and it has been tough because of strict Covid Mandates, thankfully they are doing well.   These kids may just be practicing to be future ice skating Olympians.  Because of all that is going in my country and around the world, I really want to do more fun cards this year.  All of the challenges and the Etsy Digital set is listed below, I  wanted to try and make access easy,  but getting it all to stay put was like herding cats.  I think it's fixed, but I may not do it this way again..   I always appreciate comments and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.   Blessings to one and all,  Kathy





  



 

                        


 


16 comments:

  1. What a lovely winter scene, great card. THanks for joining 613 Avenue Create and TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kathy, I love this! Such a fun and dynamic scene - I love this artwork! You have a great eye for placing your little skaters, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun scene, I think the cloud looks great where it ended up! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ice skating couple is so cute! I love the wonderful winter scene you created, that is a great digi set . Thanks for playing long with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wintry scene is so fun and nicely laid out on your design here Kathy! I love those cute children having fun and a great idea to change up your color with the popped out cloud!! Thanks for sharing friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! I love your little skaters!
    What a blessing that you want to encourage others with your cards while you are facing battles yourself!
    Thanks for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A playful, cute, cheery design! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs . My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of January 23-31,2022 at
    613 Avenue Create ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete