Blue and Gray Birthday Card...




Today has been a fun play day...it has snowed off and on all day and since we don't get much snow here in SC, it  has  been a treat.  We are officially snowed in,  everything was closed for the day.   For many years I worked in Radiology with the local hospital system and we had to report to work snow or no snow, so as you can imagine I am loving being retired.   I kept looking at this Try Stampin on Tuesday sketch trying to come up with a way to use it.   This morning as I was waking up, I remembered the Lovely Day stamp set that came with one of the Paper Pumpkin kits a couple of years ago and thought it would work well with this sketch.  I used retired SU DSP that works well with the challenge at Seize the Birthday use Blue and Gray.  I ended up stamping the cake with crumb cake ink so I decided it was a spice cake!   Since the lovely stamp was a little on the big side I decided to just stamp it on the tag and add a little navy clothes pin.   Thanks for stopping by and have a safe week!    Hugs and Smiles,   Kathy

 

6 comments:

  1. I love tags on cards -- makes a little gift. Great job. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to leave feedback, so appreciated!

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful birthday card. I love the birthday cake and the interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and hope you join us again.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna, for taking time to leave feedback, so appreciated

      Delete
  3. Kathy, love the way you used the little clothes pin as one of your "banners" for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge! I love spice cake, too! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, so very encouraging and much appreciated!

      Delete