Penguin Triple Trouble card....

 







This week Double Trouble Challenge and  Try Stampin on Tuesday are combining their challenges.  At Double Trouble Thing 1 wants participants to use 3 pieces of patterned paper on the cards and Thing 3 wants a Penguin to be used.   I guess for this week Thing 2 is TSOT and they are providing the sketch.   This is the first time I have played along at Double Trouble, and I just hope I am doing what is required,  it may take me awhile to get the hang of it!   I used colored pencils on a download stamp from PinkGemDesigns on ETSY.   The Papers are Winter Seamless digital from PaperStarrStudio also ETSY.    I printed the digi papers on a 4 on 1 vertical label program in word on watercolor paper.  I had some left over, I messed up or it would have been enough for 2 cards.   The image I then printed on 4 x 5 watercolor paper in the photo program, next I printed the same image on 4x5 white CS.   I die cute the watercolor image in an oval and fussy cut the CS image.  If I had wanted to water color I would have printed the images twice on watercolor paper.    I also am participating at Paper Players where the challenge is winter animals.   And for one last challenge I am linking to Dare 2B Artzy where the challenge is Winter Fun.  I am trying to branch out and try new challenges this year.  Thanks for stopping by and stay safe!       Kathy

14 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is adorable! I Love your mix of patterns! Your little penguin so so darn cute, too! What a fun card to make someone smile! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire, great challenge at Paper Players!

      Delete
  2. Your little penguin is super sweet Kathy! A great mix of papers too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, thank you for sharing your adorable penguin card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and Double Trouble! Yes, you met all three of the DT challenge parts, and your result is so sweet! I like how you chose the two angled panels to be a plaid against the snowy background! Great job coloring the little guy, too! Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with both TSOT and DT!!! Welcome to both challenges,,, we look forward to seeing even more of your creations!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just perfect for all parts of our challenge over at Double Trouble! Such a cute penguin and fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just the sweetest little penguin... the feathers look so soft and fluffy. Thanks for sharing with us at both TSOT and Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great success on meeting our Double Trouble Challenges and optional twists for a first time entrant... hope you come back and join future fun challenges and combine with our partners.
    Great job on the sketch interpretation, love the plaids use with the snowflakes and great paper drop for the adorable penguin. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your penguin is precious! The candy cane that they are holding is super cute. I love all of your festive patterned paper as well. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and we hope you join us again!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete