Joy of the Lord...





The Bible Verse is a download from Digi Doodles Studio. a link along with the challenges I am entering will be listed below.  I stamped buds from the retired SU Hope Blooms set onto the current SU marble DSP papers, using the pink and the gray sheets, and fussy cut them.  My SU friend and supplier gave me a pack of the marble papers, along with my last order.  I had said I probably wouldn't use them, but now that I have them I think I am going to like and use them. At Christmas I told her I wouldn't use the Penguin Playmates but she pointed out the neutrality of at least one side, so I got them free in Sale A Bration and I love and use them a lot.  The CS is Smokey Slate (SU) and is one of my favorites in the neutrals.   It really is a fairly straightforward card.    I followed the sketch and made a square card (which I don't do often) at Freshly Made Sketches and yesterday their link said it would be open 6 moe days, but evidently that is a mistake they have chosen the winners today.  The link was still open so I linked my card.  They have always closed the link at 3:00 PM on Mondays.  Anyway, I let them know so they could fix it and it's not a problem,  they have an awesome sketch each week and  you can click on the sketch below and go to their site to check them out.  Tomorrow they will have a new sketch!   At tic tac toe I completed the top row,  and used a sweet pink plaid that was a download for Just Us Girls..  I just tried to make it fun by addding textures.   Thanks for stopping by and comments are so appreciated!      Kathy









7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the pink and gray together. Thanks for the head's up on the Linky Tool. That was my mistake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem, I was glad to get to link it and share your challenge on my blog. I just love FMS!

      Delete
  2. Love , Love the verse. Great take on the top row across board elements. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! So glad you love that verse too. It was fun

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Your combination of colours and textures are striking! Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete