Fan Card...

 



This weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches is perfect for showcasing DSP.   I decided to use the Hello Friend Paper from Sale A Bration.  The sentiment and image are from the Smitten stamp and die set that I just received from CTMH.   I've made a pun card for Valentine's day and playing along over at Make the Cards challenge blog.    There are many people in my life I could send this to.   I'm also linking to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends in the "anything goes category.     For Christmas my husband gave me "stamp money" and I waited until Sale A Bration and the Jan-Feb book at CTMH to order.  This card is in keeping with my goal to make some fun cards this year, since I have a tendency to be so serious! Thanks for stopping by,  Kathy

16 comments:

  1. Fun card. I love all the textures and patterns, very eye catching. I'm so happy you shared your card at Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Kathy. I like the embossed background and the pun sentiment. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the punny sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Absolutely adore the embossed panel! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super CUTE with the punny sentiment! I love it! The texture with the embossing folder is so pretty! Your take on the sketch is spot on my friend! Really lovely design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what a fun card Kathy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Great take on the sketch challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the cute sentiment and the quilted embossing folder background. Thanks for joining the Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete