Moose in a Stocking card....


the panel has built in texture and I layered on the wooden look paper which was layered on green!

Anything goes....
This little guy hiding in the stocking, not taking any chances, caught my eye on Etsy and I just had to have him.  I need to make it clear, I did not color him (I wish I could have but hand not steady enough)...He came colored.   He is content to live on a flash drive and won't take up any room or main computer space, just my kind of guy for sure!    I made 2 prints on watercolor paper and fussy cut the first print and only fussy cut the face and paws of the 2nd print (to add dimension).   The DSP is from the Honey Bee Vintage Collection.   The sequins are rich razzleberry and are in the current SU catalog.  You can click the above pictures to go to the challenge blogs where I have linked my card..   Thanks for visiting and comments are appreciated!   Kathy

PS for the record here is the link to this cute already colored moose:   

 

10 comments:

  1. Moose in a Stocking! What's not to love :-)
    Super cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just the CUTEST!! Thank you for joining our Peace On earth challenge!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is brilliant over this sweet image! Lovely card and great for getting going on Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, it actually was already colored in the download...I fell in love with him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how cute is this! You've showcased him perfectly with your fabulous overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Darlene, I will check the new challenge out!

      Delete
  6. This card is sooo cute! I love the funny moose!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured Moose - sweet card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chantelle, everyone loves this moose, but for the record he came colored! I could never color such detail (these days)

      Delete