Hearts baby Card....



As I thought about the sketch at  Freshly Made Sketches,  this heart die came to mind to make a baby card.  It's a smaller card 3 1/2 by 5 and I used odds and ends from  my stash,  I tried not to agonize over it too much (as I am prone to do.)  I used my dotted swiss embossing folder, which is showing a lot of wear since it is my all time favorite folder.  My mother used to sew dotted swiss dresses for me and it just makes the perfect backdrop for the hearts and sentiment.  Just a sweet and simple card!   Although I'm not doing the optional bird twist I am linking to Can You Hndle the Pressure "anything goes."   Thanks for stopping by!   Smiles,  Kathy

 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby card! I think the swiss dots is the perfect baby card background! I love that sweet little sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, sweet baby card! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO, SO sweet! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete