Joyful Ornament Christmas Card...










Well it seems I'm really getting into Christmas in July and today has been wonderful weather, nice and rainy and much cooler!   I'm also into patterned paper.   I just love the new paper pads I ordered from Scrapbook.com a few weeks ago.  The papers for today's card is from a pad called peppermint.   I cut the circle ornament with a small circle die and then fussy cut the top from another ball and glued it on.   I fussy cut the long ornament (just can't fussy cut a circle!)   As always, thanks for looking and if you have time leave a comment!     Smiles,  Kathy

Challenges:
Peace on Earth  (Inspiration-Ornaments/Decoration)



13 comments:

  1. Love this sweet card Kathy - the soft colours against the textured white are so pretty. Great use of the sketch too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure perfection. I love it. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darlene, I have done a few of the CYHTP challenges and I will keep coming back!

      Delete
  4. This is darling, Kathy - love these cute and delicate ornaments, and that background stripey paper is FABULOUS! What excellent colors for Christmas! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully textured snowflake background! I love how it pops your entire card and fills it with the Christmas theme too! Great take on the sketch with your little baubles and I love how you've incorporated the colorful layered papers with it too!! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas in July is always so much fun! I love the fussy cut pieces! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and great soft colors. Thanks for sharing with us on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge. We hope you will join us for the next challenges. Martin - DT

    ReplyDelete