Sunflower Birthday...






Hi friends,  thanks for stopping in!    Today's card is made with two challenges in mind,  the sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches and I chose the rt vertical column of the current Tic Tac Toe challenge.
I haven't played at either of these for awhile now.   The card base and panel is from this Birch Bark collection at Etsy.   The sunflower and sentiment is from Connie Fong.    I colored the image with colored pencils!  Comments are always welcome and have a safe and creative week!        Smiles,   Kathy





 

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Your background looks like an piece from a vintage basket. Perfect backdrop for the sunflower. I really like your ribbon treatment, too. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The basket weave background is perfect for that gorgeous sunflower. Sunflowers are one of my favorites. I like the ribbon banner behind the sentiment. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I am growing to love sunflowers myself...planning to add some to my back fence line this coming year!

      Delete
  3. A beautiful card Kathy - and do do love the textured background, and how you used the ribbon - that is gorgeous. It added interest and texture without a bow!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I love it. Regine

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice to see you playing with our TicTacToe Challenge this week with your lovely card, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sunflower is so pretty! What a beautiful take with the sketch! The textured background and the ribbon add lovely details to this design!

    ReplyDelete