Moose Chritmas card....












It's time to make Christmas Cards and I was excited to see the current theme at 52CCT---Christmas Critters. It's been awhile since I played at Critter Crazy Challenges but today I'm back over there too!  The swap group I'm a part of has been asked to make Christmas cards for a local short term and long term care facility, so I'm  making 6 of this card and 6 of another design to share.  This cute "precolored" moose was purchased from this seller on ETSY...I bought him last year and made a cute card and I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy him. I am printing two of him for each card.  I cut out the face, hooves ears and antlers to pop and give him depth.   I used leftover SU DSP paper with crumbcake CS.  It's simple but I think whichever senior resident gets it will find it to be both fun and cute!    I love cute, but find I don't do it very often, for the most part I'm much too serious.. but I'm taking a cue from my blog bud Vicki at Stamped Smiles (how can anyone keep a straight face when they get a look at this card.   I may have to get my own grumpy)....I enjoy looking at her posts and smiling at the cute characters she brings to life!      Thanks for stopping by and have a safe weekend.   Smiles,  Kathy

PS   it is always such a pleasant surprise to win honorable mention at 52CCTD...

To visit the challenge blogs just click on each one!

 

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image Kathy, and you have paired him beautifully with the paper. The green framing draws the eye in to the image so beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image with a very cute critter! Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is absolutely adorable! What a great way to create a card that you can make several duplicates of especially when you can send it off for a wonderful cause to be enjoyed by many! Very sweet card with the popped up details on the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Your moos is so cute! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love the image...

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete