Eden's Garden Christmas Card...

 

Clean and Simple.   Today's sketch from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is my inspiration for this Christmas Card.    Somehow, though I plan on sending Christmas cards every year I don't seem to get it done, so this year I plan to try and participate each week at 52CCT and get it done with time to spare.   I am also linking to the Peace On Earth Challenge, since I used red and foliage on the card.   I have some very pretty simple Christmas Card bases that I've had for years and they will work perfect for this sketch.  So since it's a rainy day here in SC that's what I plan on doing today!         Thanks for stopping in,   Smiles,  Kathy


24 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Kathy - I hope you managed to build up your stash to an acceptable size :)
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE CO-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautifully done Kathy! I love your take on the sketch with the metallic border behind/behind your sentiment strip! It looks like a great card to duplicate if you needed more of them too! Wishing you lots of luck on getting your Christmas cards made and this is a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card, I like your green and gold color combo. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I see we have several online friends in common. I am your newest follower, I hope to see you back on my blog. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that background! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at The Card Concept:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, thanks for joining 52 CCT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for playing at 52CCT sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. c'est une très élégante carte Kathy, si tu suis ton plan de jouer avec nous cheque semaine, tu seras fin prête pour envoyer tes vœux, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful festive card you made :-))
    Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT ❤️ Good luck with DT!

    ReplyDelete