Cottage Wreath Card.....







I am so thankful for the privilege and opportunity to be part of the 2023 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Design Team.   And since  I absolutely love sketch challenges, this sketch is a good place for me to to start!  I'm including a supply list below.   I belong to a monthly swap group co-ordinated by  my good friend Pam Driggers.   I am  looking forward to seeing what you do with this versatile sketch.  It is always so much fun seeing what others create, that's why I am a blog buddy enthusiast for sure!  I have met the nicest people from all over the world through blogging about my cardmaking and other crafts.  My goal is to make and send Christmas cards this year,  it's not a new goal--I say this every January.  and  perhaps you need encouragement to get moving on making your Christmas cards..   Well you've come to the right place so click your way on over to 52 CCT,  and get your Christmas mojo going today.   By making 1 or 2 cards a week ( I will probably make 2 of the same card each week-just as easy) and come Christmas you are going to need to have made your Christmas card list include almost everyone you know or you can give some of them  to friends and family for them to send.   My  sister, daughter and my daughter's sweet friend will gladly take some off my hands Thanks for stopping by!     Smiles and May the LORD bless and keep you and your loved ones in His care this New Year.,    Kathy

Supplies
SU Expresso CS and Ink (on wreath)
SU Soft Succulent Ink
SU Evening Evergreen CS
Eden's Garden DSP (SU retired)
Sweet Sorbet Seasonal Sequins (Fall 2022 SU Occasions)

CTMH  Intense Black permanent

 

21 comments:

  1. That is one pretty card Kathy - love it. And what an early start to your Christmas card making you have got off to...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Welcome to the 52CCT DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. très élégante carte Kathy, une belle création pour ton premier jour comme membre de l'équipe, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, Welcome to the team 52CCT ❤️
    What a beautiful festive card you made :-)) I like how you take my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for getting your first Christmas card made my friend!! I absolutely love your take on this sketch with your wreath and the added red rhinestones for the berries! I think you've got a great start going for this year and I look forward to seeing more inspiration through the year! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely way to highlight that pretty wreath! I love making Christmas cards and I make them all year long! So this is a great start for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team Kathy!
    I love your description of the Christmas season :)
    Hugs, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy... I am thrilled to be joining you as a newbie on 52CCT! Your card is simple wonderful. I look forward to seeing more of your "branches"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic card Kathy. I'm really glad you joined us in the 52CCT team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you all are so kind and I feel so welcome for sure!

      Delete
  10. Welcome to the team Kathy! I love that pretty wreath and the little bow is just the right finishing touch. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete