Winter Mug of Spring flowers,,,,



It has been a pleasure and a privilege to be a Design Team member at Inspiration Station Challenge Blog for the past few months and I'm looking forward to more fun in 2023.  I love seeing all the beautiful work created by all of you wonderfully talented artists.   I've been looking at today's photo for a few weeks now, since I don't like to wait until the last minute to do "my design creation."    I must admit I was struggling until I ran across this "winter woods" mug at Hobby Lobby this past Monday (day after Christmas).  In addition to card making and paper arts I love to do floral arrangements.  If you are interested in seeing some of my work in this category click here.   When I found this mug,   I knew it was perfect to create a "promise of spring" arrangement for my dining room...so while the color isn't the same I did buy some flowers that were similar in shape to the ones in the photo.  Like the cat I needed some indoor cheer.   The outdoors around my house for the past few days has looked like the outdoors in the photo!     My daughter just loves the arrangement but will not let me give it to her.    However,  she come home (her dad and my house)  frequently so she will get to enjoy it here.   I am so glad you have stopped in and I would love to know what you think.  May your New Year be a fun time of crafting.   Go on over to the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and check out the Design Team creations and then make your own creation (cards, flowers, anything artistic).   We would love to see your take on this "interesting" photo.  I used to be afraid of photos, but now I really enjoy them.  If you tell us how you are inspired you may win a "goodie."    I am also linking this over at The Outlaws Challenge the paper ala mode (anything but a card).   The challenge is what get's you started and for me, I needed a "floral pick me up."  Again thanks for visiting me.     Smiles,  Kathy







 

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely floral arrangments and I love the vase! Thanks so much for always creating such great inspiration for us at The Inspiration Station Challege!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mug was such an excellent find Kathy! I adore your floral arrangement and sure wish I felt more confident in making some myself! Really love the inspiration you've shared today! Happy New Year friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful floral arrangement Kathy - If I used the photo, I thinking the cat may be my starting point - but we shall wait and see...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I actually have some of these same flowers I use as inspiration in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you're creation, thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper a la mode challenge blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your interpretation of the photo and our challenge! This lovely floral arrangement is a perfect get started pick me up for anyone! Totally gorgeous! Thanks for playin with us at The Outlawz PAM Challenge this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful floral arrangement! So creative. Thanks for joining us at The Paper A La Mode Challenges Blog.

    ReplyDelete