"Skating in a Winter Wonderland""Snowman....



 




I'm loving this last photo for 2022 at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.   Gotta love this brave marshmallow snowman venturing out into a "hot tub."    I guess marshmallows are used to the heat.   But my snowman decided it would be safer to go skating.      My sweet daughter bought me this adorable little die cut snowman. He was on sale at Hobby Lobby and is a Spellbinders item # S3-455.   I had seen him a few days ago and thought he would be too small.    But he turned out to be a good size,, this card is 4 1/4 by 6 1/4.    I really love this greeting (from an SU paper pumpkin kit) and the paper is from SU Peaceful Cabin (retired).  The small snowflakes are also left overs from a past SU Paper Pumpkin kit as well. Only his head and body are glued down, His arms and legs are free.  It was fairly challenging putting him together with such incy bitsy pieces.  But since he is so cute I will do it again, I think I figured out what to do to make it easier!    Hope you'll head on over to the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and check out the Design Team Creations.  As always we would love to see your creations and be sure and tell us in what way the photo inspired you for a chance at a free goody!     I'm linking this to 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, where this week the theme is "Snow."   Merry Christmas to all of you!    Smiles,  Kathy

8 comments:

  1. This Skating Snowman is the cutest thing! I love Snowmen and your card is lovely. Thanks for a wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skating snowman really makes me smile Kathy! I love the scene with the snowy trees for him as well! Wonderful inspiration for the challenge my friend! Thanks for sharing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Those trees are perfect! I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love how you used the products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your description of the Christmas season :)
    Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete