Dreamy Blue Christmas....










Top Horizontal line!


The sketch at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is from last week and I kept wanting to get a card made, but I was helping a dear friend with some Christmas gifts she wanted to make after seeing "the idea" on Pinterest.   I will post the pictures on another post.    So I decided since I like the sketch to go ahead and use it with the Blue/White Color Challenge for this week.     I have been wanting to do a monochratic blue card and here is my chance.   I used two SU stamp sets and coordinating dies  Christmas Season in Current Catalog and recently retired Poinsettia Petals.   The  Pattered paper for the washi strips and the holly leaves is from this seller on Etsy (got it last year for a project.).   The Music EB is SU and the blue cs is balmy blue again SU.   The bakers twine is from my stash     I welcome comments and wishing you a merry and safe Christmas season.           Thanks for stopping by,   Smiles,  Kathy


 

4 comments:

  1. Love your design! It’s so festive and sparkly, you created a beautiful Christmas card.
    Thank you so much for joining the 52CCT blog.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it is fun doing the "different" challenges

      Delete
  2. Love how you combined the sketch and colour challenge together. What a beautiful design. I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining in on the fun at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I do enjoy the variety of challenges, helps keep me out of a rut.

      Delete