Christmas Stocking Cookie Card....



The Inspiration Challenge Phtoto captures the essence of Christmas Eve.  I  was inspired by the stockings hung by the chimney with care.   I really think Santa might appreciate a plate of Christmas Stocking Cookies this year!   I'm not much of a baker so we'll see how that goes!   This is a card I plan to give a special friend who "bakes" wonderful goodies for the season and I'm on her list.  My family and I just love to get a box of her goodies!   I'll be giving her something kind of boring "money."   But she seems ok with that (even though it's not very personal).  She not only bakes for her friends, she also decorates her yard and those of us who live on her street, get to enjoy all the lights and blow ups as we are out and about each night.  A couple of years ago a gift was left on her porch before Christmas with a card from a lady who thanked her for working so hard in her yard.   It seems that she and her children drove around looking at all the lights during the days leading to Christmas  and then they would vote on whose yard was best and thank them.   My friend still doesn't know who it was, but I agree with this family her yard is super!    So money really is a good gift for her with baking expenses and electricity costs!       She is such a dear friend and she will love this card, especially since I made it with her in mind!        I thank you for stopping by and I really would love for you to come on over to the Inspiration Station Challenge blog and check the design team's beautiful creations and then create something and link it up so we can enjoy what you create!    Don't forget to be eligible for the prize offered you need to share how you were inspired by the Inspiration Photo...        Smiles to all of you and may the LORD bless you this Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about your neighbor, I would love to see her lawn decorated. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very sweet and has a homespun feel to it! Love the texture in your background and your lace sentiment circle to go with your darling stockings! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete