Stenciled Christmas Tree...



\



#1 Across and Down # 2 Down ( I stamped a sentiment so may not count as image)


Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge

The last couple of months have been interesting ( not necessarily fun)   Almost everything on my computer disappeared.   By googling articles on such happenings and with the help of dear adult daughter--I've retrieved almost of it, still working on some things.    I had to get the key from Visual Watermark resent to me, but that is working well now.   Now on to today's card (a Plain Jane if I must say so myself)   the last challenge of November at 52CCT22-44 was to use a stencil....For some odd reason I had ordered some background stencils and tree stencils a couple of years ago from Amazon.   I actually don't ever recall using a stencil ever in my cardmaking so this was out of my comfort zone.   So I decided to keep it simple for sure.  I absolutely love SU papers from 2021 Occasions (Peaceful Cabin) so that it is what I used and I have the sequins from (Sweetest Christmas) SU 2022 Occasions....the colors that I see in these are  Sweet Sorbet and (Shaded Spruce) not garden green which is what the catalog says.    In addition to Fifty Two Card Throwdown  I am sharing at TICTACTOE and CraftyHazelnut's Christmas paperned paper challenge.
Thanks for stopping in and I welcome comments...I have to say this card has grown on me!   I stated a few days ago mulling over my options.     I will try to keep "stenciling" in my technique repertoire and hopefully get better at it!.               Smiles,   Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Kathy! Love the layout and the stenciled tree over the tag! Your card design is beautiful mixed with patterns! Glad you were able to get most things back on your computer! I'm sure that was very aggravating! Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag and stenciled tree over the patterned paper just make this card so appealing! So glad you shared it with us at Tic Tac Toe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable et charmante, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you an email for membership in 52CCT, but I'm wondering if you got it?
    Please reply or write to me at: andreja000lampe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it and replied will email you at above

      Delete
    2. I got your email at my gmail account which I set up when I started blogging and using Google Blogger, but I will send you an email from my charter and we'll see how that works!

      Delete
  6. Wow what a wonderful card for using stencils for the first time. You did wonderfully well. Thanks for being brave and taking on our challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.
    DT Member.

    ReplyDelete