White Christmas Card...



 




The February Color Challenge for this week at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is to make an all white Christmas Card, which I have never done before and yet I enjoyed this challenge immensely and the other members of the design team have created some beautiful cards to inspire you.  I made several cards with this snowflake die before I decided to use the Easy Cut Adhesive (which I have had forever)to back the panel  that I die cut the snowflake out of.  and then attached the sticky part to the solid white glitter panel.       I decided not to put a sentiment on the front.   The Bible verse Isaiah 1.18 kept coming to my mind as I worked on this card.   So in a Word label program I typed and printed it and then added the Luke 2.11 verse in red ink on the other side folded it and glued it inside the card..    Thanks for stopping in,    Smiles,   Kathy 

Isaiah 1.18    "Come now let us reason together, Says the Lord.  Though your sins are like scarlet,  They shall be as white as snow.   Though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool."





8 comments:

  1. Kathy... your card is simplicity at its very best! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this turned out so beautiful! I love the negative cut snowflake and I'm a huge fan of the ribbon with this as it sets it off so nicely! Nicely done with this white challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are two beautiful cards Kathy - love them, and your choice of verses
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my "white only" card Kathy! I really love the simple elegance of your card! That die cut snowflake backed with the glitter panel looks just great! I also love the beautiful bows and the Bible vers you added to your cards. Thanks for the *easy-cut adhesive* tip! Rosi

    ReplyDelete