Regency Park flower Card...






For this card I used SU Regency Park papers and an SU sentiment.    The inspiration photo inspired me to put the "fussy cut" flowers in a row.  These rows of tulips are just so beautiful and vivid,  but I do love the soft colors I used on my card and the sweet design..  My neighbor's tulips are blooming and they are so gorgeous!  The panel on my card is not perfectly straight, so hopefully it can serve as an inspiration to another crafter, even if it's not perfect.   I've never trimmed paper and put it on the inside of my cards, but decided to do that today. Thanks for stopping by and may you be blessed this Easter.     You are all invited to participate over at Inspiration Station this month!        



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card design and great interpretation of the photo Kathy! Thanks for a great project for the Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card Kathy! I love your take with the photo and the row of them with your design! The added edging is so elegant looking and I love the soft color mixed in with your design too! I'm ready to see some flowers soon! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Kathy - I like your soft colours, and the inside is beautifully finished! The 'thirds' design is always a great one to use.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kathy! Such a cute card! I received your two comments on my blog regarding problems you may be experiencing. So glad the "how to make a permalink" worked for you. As for this blog, it loaded right up without any delays, so I think it is ok for you!
    Happy Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete