One of a Kind Friendship Chistgmas Card









Today's challenge at 52 CCT is a stash challenge and Tracy has chosen "use your scraps."    Since I have limited space for my crafting supplies it's necessary that as I acquire new things I must get rid of some things to make room for the new.   And as it happens a few weeks ago,  I  gave a good bit of stuff to a local thrift shop that supports many ministries in my town.   The donation included some 6x6 designer paper along with the accompanying scrap pieces.  I was able to find a couple of scrap pieces to work with for my 2 cards, and  I also chose to use a design that is perfect for using up scrap papers.  The top card sentiment reads,  "our friendship is one of a kind" and the 2nd card sentiment reads "Joyful Christmas Wishes.    I made the "one of kind" friend card for a specific friend,  and I know she will love it!.   Thanks for stopping by and make your way on over to 52 CCT and after checking out the work by the design team, take the challenge using your scraps!   We would love to see what you create.    Smiles,    Kathy

 

4 comments:

  1. oh Kathy! que c'est charmant, ta carte est d'une beauté! biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous Kathy! The papers work very nicely as the layout point of your design too! It's so nice to be able to pull something to use those scraps right down to the last bit of it! I don't know why that's so satisfying, but it is! Thanks for the inspiration and have a lovely weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy what beautiful cards, and well done on finding some scraps after your clean out :) Love your friendship Christmas card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! What a great layout, too....wonderful way to use up those scraps!

    ReplyDelete