June 52 CCT Sketch Challenge

 





It's time for a sketch challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  For the top card I used a current Close to my Heart Christmas set and SU CS.   I used colored pencils for the image and cut a die cut star from another current CTMH Christmas set.     I made a second card using this sketch with just a few extra details using a Tree sticker from Carta Bella.   It's a versatile sketch and I like the way both of these cards turned out.   Thanks for stopping by!        Smiles,   Kathy      
'





4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Kathy, but I love the nativity one in particular - great use of the sketch with a fabulous image'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Cathy que c'est chou, elle est si charmante, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy.... I love your interpretation of the sketch... FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, I love your interpretation of the sketch too! Beautiful project.
    Hugs, Majda

    ReplyDelete