Round Easel Baby Card...

 



This month the Inspiration Station Challenge Photo is a very colorful photo of a May Pole Celebration.   The dancers go around the May Pole weaving their coloroful ribbons in and out.  So I decided to make a "round" card and who doesn't need Welcome Baby cards?    I used a doily folder to emboss the fresh fresia CS panel.   My mom used to make the sweetest layettes to give when she was invited to a baby shower.   And since I have never made an easel card of any kind, I decided to make a round easel card.   I kept it simple and clean.   Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you will join us over at the Inspiration Station Challenge blog this month.   Please tell us "how this colorful photo inspired" you to create, and you might be this month's winner of a gorgeous prize.       Smiles,   Kathy

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Kathy - well done on making a circle easel card. Love the pink you have used for the base, and embossing it has made it really elegant
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a fabulous shape. I like your interpretation of the prompt this month, so clever! Thanks for a great team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card Kathy! Love the way you've interpreted the photo and your embossed background is perfect for the baby theme! Very sweet images and such a darling card design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Can I send you a card? Regine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouild love that, I left my email on your blog and when you email me I will send you my address and I would to have yours!

      Delete