Green Pink Red June Color Card....








Hi everyone,   today brings a beautiful June Colour Challenge.  These colours said clean and simple to me!   I really liked these colors and I remember this beautiful paper collection that I had bought from Scrapbook.com last year. It turned out to have exactly what I wanted.  The bottom card is the first card I made for the challenge...but since I had trouble getting my card panel to stay positioned in the embossing folder I chose, I  ended up having to it closer. So,  I decided to make another card. But, I think this card is definitely a keeper,  I then decided to use a different embossing folder for the second card and it (the top carfd) turned out to be my favorite.      I cut the card colour stripes,l and then fussy cut the ornaments.   I cut the tag from Honey Bee die cuts and the sentiment "Have a Holly Jolly Chrtistmas" is from a retired SU set.   The sentiment is the first line of a song by the title "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" sung by Burl Ives in the animated Christmas show "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."   My adult kids (still single) and my husband and I still watch this every year along with the movies "Christmas Vacation" and "ELF"  and several other Christmas specials.   You are all invited over to  52 Christmas Card Throwdown.   The design team has some awesome cards for your inspiration.   We would love to see what you do with these colours.   Have fun with this challenge...I sure did!    Smiles,  Kathy
 

5 comments:

  1. A pair of lovely cards Kathy, and I do love how you have used the colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est charmant Kathy, moderne dans le design et telle cosy dans les couleurs, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both of your cards Kathy - they look great in these colours. The top one is my favourite too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy... I love how Ziva is looking down on your lovely Christmas card!! Such a great clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love these brilliant creations Kathy! I think your peppermint paper pad looks brilliant and I love how you've used it on both of your cards! The colors are so cheerful and your designs are fabulous too! Thanks for the wonderful Christmas inspiration!

    ReplyDelete