Christmas In July Sketch







Hi friends,  so glad you have dropped by for a visit today...I'm excited to celebrate Christmas in July with you.  It's my pleasure to be hostess this month at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.    It's the first Saturday of the month and time for a sketch.     For the wreath and stripe I used a sheet of paper from a Christmas kit I bought at Hobby Lobby a while back.   There were some gold flecks in the paper and I added gold centers to the flowers ( which along with the sentiment came from a past SU paper pumpkin kit.   The bow is from a current SU die set.    I hope you will make a card for this challenge and share it with us.   It is always so fun to see everyone's beautiful work!   Smile,    Kathy





 

3 comments:

  1. oh Kathy, que c'est joli! j'adore, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy... you did it! It will a breeze from here! Hard sketch but I love everyone's results. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath design is beautiful Kathy! I love your take on the sketch along with the wonderful texture in your background! I think the gold flecks are stunning! Wonderful inspiration my friend!

    ReplyDelete