distressing Inks/blending Christmas Cards



Trying new techniques is quite challenging to me, and the last Saturday of the month over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown features a technique challenge.   This is the first card I've created a background blending  Distress Inks.  I need to keep working at it, but it was fun!   I used 2 ink pads and 1 spray ink to create my background.   I actually took the sprayer out of the bottle and coated a brush sponge for the blue.  The green and the cream were ink pads.    The nativity is CTMH Unto Us A Child is Born.    The sentiment reads,  "For unto us a child is born."   Thanks for stopping by and the design team invites you to make and share your creation with us this week.    Smiles,   Kathy
 

4 comments:

  1. Kathy for a 'first time' blending card background this is stunning - great work and a beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. plein de charme Kathy, une charmante création, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy...great job! Keep giving blending a try... you will become addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blended background looks incredible Kathy! I love the blues and greens together! Such a lovely manger scene with stars and all! Fabulous Christmas scene my friend! Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete