Pale blue with pop(s) of red card


 


It's the second Saturday in July so time for a color challenge over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.   Color challenges are definitely that usually.   Pale blue with a pop of red is the direction I decided to go with my card.  and  I purposely kept it simple.   I struggle with doing clean and simple.    I think everything is SU except for the snowflake embossing folder.  
Where I live we seldom have snow at Christmas, it's usually just cold and rainy, so this card will be fun to send to a friend or family member.     Right now it is hot and humid, still the temperatures are lower than so many other areas of the country.  
Thanks for visiting with me and head on over to 52 CCT and enjoy the Design Team's fabulous cards created to encourage  you in your card making endeavors.   We would love for you to share your work with us, your card might be chosen as the challenge winner and you will be invited to be a future guest designer.  We really appreciate all of you who play along with us regularly or just when you can find the time.   Be sure and read the guidelines for sharing your work.   Again thanks to all of you who leave encouraging remarks.   I think of so many of you (who I have never met in person) to be a good friend (who I would enjoy spending time with in person).       Smiles,   Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Love this Kathy - beautifully proportioned CAS. That border on the sentiment panel is quite a 'delicate' stamp and just enough adornment with the red jewels
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable création Kathy, fraiche et sobre, j'aime beaucoup les touche de rouge sur le fond bleu, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas card Kathy! Love the texture and your borders with that sentiment panel! Sending you hugs

    ReplyDelete