Butterfly Garden

 




The first Monday of the month always brings a new inspiration photo over at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.  The photo for August is one of my favorites, so light and airy and gentle.  I decided to use the colors and butterfly theme to create a card of encouragement.   The verse is from Hebrews 13.5.   The verse panel and the base panel are from two different Etsy sellers.   They came together beautifully.   I used black to ground it all.   This is a wonderful photo for inspiration, so I sure hope you will create a card or project to share with us this month.    I am also linking to the Four Season Challenge Blog (anything Summer goes).     Thanks for stopping by,   Smiles,   Kathy





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kathy! I love the soft colors and the verse is so inspirational. Thanks for another wonderful team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exquisite card Kathy - love your use of the colours, and that focal panel is gorgeous.
    p.s. I too have that butterfly die, it's one of my oldest and most used :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautifully created, love the pretty soft colors!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Kathy! I love the texture over your image and the softness of your colors! A beautiful take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Kathy. I want to say a big thank you for taking time to share your art with us at The Four Seasons. It's always very much appreciated. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete