November Colour Challenge 52 CCT





It has been such an honor to be a member of the 52 Christmas Card throwdown this past year.   I'm so excited to have cards that I have made to send to family and friends.  Some on the cards I made with specific people in mind and I'm quite sure this will mean so much to them!       For today's color challenge by Gill, we are to use  kraft, black and white on our cards.       Thanks for stopping by and I would love for you to join us this week over at 52 CCT.     Smiles,   Kathy  

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy this is stunning - what a great use of the colour challenge, and it's so lovely to see a nativity card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est joli et paisible Kathy, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and the reason for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely image and a beautiful card for Christmas! Love the popped out sparkly star on top! So glad you're able to have a set of cards for your family and friends this year! I think I'm just about there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks beautiful in these colours and I love all your little added details. You did a good job with the colour challenge. Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete