December Technique/Stash Challenge 52 CCT



For the last challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown in December and 2023, Fabiola has chosen clean and simple for the technique.  I really think this card may be one of my favorites that I have made this year.   I chose to do a white panel on white card.   I embossed the panel with evergreen trees EF and used the smallest tree die cut in a collection from Honey Bee using light greenish designer paper with Christmas music on it.  I stamped Merry Christmas on the panel and added  small clear rhinestones...and done for a serene and calm look!       Thank all of you for your faithfulness to drop by this past year and leave comments.   It's been such a joy and "challenging" year designing with the team at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, and I have enjoyed doing this so much.    They are all such talented cardmakers!   But this his is my last card as part of the team, although I plan to continue  participating in as many challenges as possible in 2024.  Thanks to all of you who have shared your creations with us this year.   You all are also so talented and it's so fun getting to know you through your blogs etc.  It's a busy time so "clean and simple" is a good challenge to end the year and I would love to see what you create.   Be sure and check out the design team's beautiful creations and may your Christmas be peaceful, joyous and safe.    Smiles and Hugs to all,     Kathy


Thanks to Maxine of Kiwime's Kreations for suggesting that I link my card to Can You handle the pressure.     Anything goes with a twist "winter."

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Kathy - I love CAS cards, this one is stunning!
    With the embossed trees, this would be a great entry in the "Can You Handle The Pressure" challenge this time ( https://cyhtp.blogspot.com/2023/12/anything-goes-embossing-with-twist-of.html) - the twist being winter.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est charmante comme tout Kathy, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy... great final card! Good meeting you this year... hopefully we will see each other around blogland. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BeThank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}autifully created CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS Christmas card. I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this simple holiday card :-))
    We will miss you. It is been a pleasure having you in the team! I wish you all the best in the future.
    And I wish you all the best in these days, and in 2024 lots of health, personal happiness and lots of creative socializing.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an awesome final card, Kathy! Loved working with you this past year.... ...See you soon in blogland! ;)
    Wishing you a sparkly New Year's Eve and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete